Thursday, January 04, 2007

C.H.I.M.P. (monitor mirror)

(C) himp
(H) as
(I) nvincible
(M) onkey
(P) owers

When you are playing Quake on the local LAN against the support desk staff you need all the help you can get. C.H.I.M.P is an early warning system that will clue you in on when to Alt-Tab back to your spreadsheet when your boss suddenly appears. How does it work? You just look at it and it magically (with its invincible powers) produces an image of what is behind you. Just like a good C.H.I.M.P. should...

Sure it's stupid, but it works. Tail and face and appendages not included. What's included? A mirror with the word C.H.I.M.P. on it.

Convex mirror (3 inches diameter) fits easily on either corner of your monitor with accompanying velcro. Choose between black or our new iCHIMP in stylish white.

No comments: